Cybex Eternis S SensorSafe All-in-One Car Seat - Denim Blue
Quick OverviewThe new CYBEX Eternis S with SensorSafe is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes -- rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, this All-In-One Convertible...
The new CYBEX Eternis S with SensorSafe is the only seat your child will need from birth and beyond. With three modes -- rear-facing, forward-facing and booster, this All-In-One Convertible Car Seat is designed for use from birth up to 120 lbs. The Eternis S with SensorSafe integrates important safety technology into the chest clip of the car seat to alert when unsafe situations arise. The alerts are provided through a vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smartphone. The Eternis S with SensorSafe alerts when the driver accidentally leaves the child behind secured in the car seat, a child unbuckles their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion, the back seat has become too warm or too cold and when a child has been seated for too long —all through a user-friendly app, that also provides guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s and more. Additionally, the Eternis S with SensorSafe offers an adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System), which absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a near side impact collision* and a patented 3-position reclining headrest, which helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, guiding the head and neck into a safe position. These features, combined with a steel reinforced frame for strength and durability provide advanced child safety protection and peace of mind.
- Rear-facing from 4 lbs. to 50 lbs. Forward-facing from 22 lbs. to 65 lbs., Belt-positioning Booster from 40 lbs. to 120 lbs.
- 5-point safety harness with SensorSafe Technology integrated in the chest clip (not used in Belt-positioning Booster mode)
- Adjustable Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System) absorbs up to 25% more impact forces in the event of a near side impact collision* (*when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended)
- Patented 3-position reclining headrest helps prevent the child's head from falling forward while asleep, keeping the head and neck in a safe position and ensures a comfortable sleeping position
- In-seat recline provides correct ergonomic positioning and extra legroom, allowing your child to safely ride rear-facing longer
- 12-position, height-adjustable headrest with an integrated no-rethread harness for protection that grows with your child
- 6-position one-hand adjustable recline for the best fit to your car
- Magnetic buckle holders for easy entry and exit from the seat
- Removable newborn inlay provides additional support for very small babies (4 lbs. to 11 lbs.)
- Removable cup holder can be positioned on either side and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Cozy harness pads and 2-position padded buckle for comfort
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
- Energy absorbing shell and base help reduce the forces felt by the child in a collision
- Dual Belt adjusters to ensure a tight fit
- Dual-level indicators to help ensure the proper angle
- Innovative one-pull LATCH removal system
- LATCH Connection storage provided under the seat when not in use
- Ergonomic design in CYBEX’s iconic Gold Design language
- Designed and engineered in Germany
How SensorSafe Works:Originally developed to help prevent the rising number of infant hot car deaths, SensorSafe will chime through the installed vehicle receiver to alert when a child is still secured in the back seat after the car has been switched off. This reminds the caregiver to act quickly, but if the child is still secured after several minutes an alert will be sent to the caregiver’s cellphone through the downloaded app. If the situation is still not remedied, the designated emergency contact will receive an alert with the GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position. This state-of-the-art safety technology is designed so there is no need to reinstall each time you drive. For ease, just keep the receiver plugged into your car’s OBD port to drive with that extra peace of mind.
- Chimes through the installed vehicle receiver if child is still secured in the seat when the car is switched off
- Alerts through the caregiver’s cell phone if the child is left behind in the vehicle secured in the car seat and then alerts the designated emergency contact if the situation is still not remedied
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of the vehicle’s last known position
- Alerts through the vehicle receiver and caregiver’s smart phone when the child has unbuckled their chest clip while the vehicle is in motion
- Monitors the back seat temperature to alert through the vehicle receiver and the caregiver’s smart phone when the back seat appears to be too hot or too cold for the child’s comfort
- Provides warnings to the caregiver when the child may have been seated for too long and needs a break
- Receiver plugs directly into your car’s OBD port and syncs with the caregiver’s cell phone
- Only one install needed if receiver is kept plugged into vehicle’s OBD port
- Helps ensure proper use by providing guidance on installation, how-to videos, FAQ’s, direct link to customer service and more through the SensorSafe app
- App can monitor up to 16 chest clips on a single platform
- App download available for Android and IOS
- Measurements: Forward-facing (Fully upright) H 25.5” x W 20” x D 25.3”
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Use from Birth up to 120 lbs. or 57 inches, following the directions in your user manual