Tiny Love Gymini Deluxe - Into the Forest
Quick OverviewYou don't have to choose between development and style anymore. A trendy playmat that nurtures your baby's innate ability for exploration. Let's develop in style! STIMULATES SIGHT from day one...
You don't have to choose between development and style anymore. A trendy playmat that nurtures your baby's innate ability for exploration. Let's develop in style!
- STIMULATES SIGHT from day one with contrasting black & white colors.
- 18 DEVELOPMENTAL ACTIVITIES AND INTERACTIVE TOYS develop your baby's skills.
- ULTIMATE TUMMY TIME - Adjust the arches to create the open arches mode, which offers the ultimate tummy time experience, boosting baby's development.
- ENCOURAGES BONDING with the soft black & white take-along book, which is a great toy for babies and parents to enjoy together and excellent for tummy time..
- DEVELOPS COGNITIVE SKILLS through interactive play with the responsive musical hedgehog toy.
- STIMULATES THE SENSES with a soft mini-mobile designed in contrasting black & white colors.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! The Gymini® has been carefully conceived to support babies' growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby's development.
- Part of the black & white Magical Tales™ Collection: development has never looked so stylish!
- Uniquely desiged 2-in-1 baby activity mat with adjustable arches provides an adaptable environment for baby's continued growth and development.
- Electronic bird toy with engaging lights & music feedback, including 30 mins of music and 20 different tunes, can also be used as an adorable take-along.
- Selection of soft Into the Forest™ dolls and various activities will keep baby engaged and happy.
- Open arches mode offers baby a whole new perspective on things.
- The Gymini's various features have been carefully conceived to support babies 7 developmental wonders, including motor skills, visual and auditory cognition, and the senses.
- Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with baby.
Age Tips0-6 months: The gym’s colors, textures and sounds stimulate baby’s senses from the very first days. Let baby try to reach out and bat at the fawn rattle or crinkly badger, or explore their own image in the mirror while practicing tummy time.
6+ months: When baby is older, it's time to go on exploring the various features in a more sophisticated way, playing with the electronic bird toy, enjoying the peek-a-boo game, etc.