Maxi-Cosi Coral XP Infant Car Seat - Essential Graphite
Maxi-Cosi Coral XP Infant Car Seat - Essential Graphite
Earn 10% back in rewards points
The Coral™ XP is the first-ever integrated car seat and carrier nesting system that’s built to help parents move about effortlessly. The Coral™ XP revolutionary keep-close lightweight inner carrier (weighing in at about 5 lbs.) can be easily removed from the car seat’s outer shell with the push of a button along with the use of the padded retractable side handles. And, with a specially designed, first-of-its-kind cross-body flex-strap, the Coral™ XP lets you go through your day with ease, so you can get things done, and pinch those cheeks and toes every chance you get.
From car seat to carrier. Just like that.
The unique 3-Part modular nesting system is comprised of a car seat base, car seat outer shell and keep-close inner carrier offering you enhanced flexibility for daily activities. And, with 4 Modes of Carry inclusive of Cross-Body Carry, Handle Carry, Standard Carry and Stroller Carry, you can feel free to move how you want to move. Whether you just have to run into the store for a minute, are trying to make it from the car in one trip, or you’ve finally got a sleeping baby, the Coral™ XP makes the transition from car seat to wherever you are going – seamless.
For 35 years, Maxi-Cosi has been setting, and surpassing, the global standards of safety. The Coral™ XP is no exception as it meets and exceeds all government safety standards. Because if it didn’t, it wouldn’t have the Maxi-Cosi name on it.
- Revolutionary 3-piece modular nesting system for a more comfortable, intimate & lightweight carry
- Features 4 modes of carry: Cross-Body Carry, Handle Carry, Standard Carry and Stroller Carry
- Innovative cross-body flex strap with ergonomic shoulder pad; easily adjusts in length using the pull tab
- Removable inner carrier weighs about 5 lbs., providing seamless transitions form one location to another
- Featuring PureCosi™ fire-retardant treatment free fabrics that are machine washable & dryer safe
- Plush, premium materials provide extra cushioning with cozy head and neck support, soft body pillow and buckle and harness pads
- Base features MaxiLock™ secure locking system with self-retracting one-click LATCH connectors for quick, easy and secure installation
- Adjustable base with tightness and level indicators to provide visual confirmation and of accurate installation
- Anti-rotation stability leg on the base provides an additional level of safety during a crash by reducing movement for maximum head and neck protection
- Integrated belt lock-off for easy and secure belt installation
- Contoured carry handle with soft grip for a more comfortable carry
- Compatible with select Maxi-Cosi strollers and an array of premium strollers
- Use without base for easy rides in cabs
- Aircraft certified and ready to travel
- For babies 4 – 22 pounds
- Compatible with Mico series car seat bases
- Inner Carrier connects directly to select Maxi-Cosi and many other popular stroller systems with the addition of the Coral™ XP Inner Carrier Stroller Adapter (sold separately)
Free shipping on all orders over $49 is available to Traveling Tikes customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping to Hawaii or Alaska or outside the United States.
Traveling Tikes orders are shipped via UPS/Fed Ex (smaller packages may ship USPS) from our warehouse in Los Angeles and South Carolina.
Transit time to your location is typically 1 to 5 days business days on average. Transit times are only estimates and are subject to change. UPS delivers packages on Monday thru Friday in most cities excluding rural areas. Fed Ex delivers Monday thru Saturday in most cities excluding rural areas.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be happy with your order from Traveling Tikes!
We do accept returns of new, unused items in the original box unopened and returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Traveling Tikes only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the attached product tags and original packaging.
How to Make a Return
To request a return authorization and shipping label, please contact customer support directly at 424.279.9350 with your order number and the reason for your return.
Return Shipping Fees
Traveling Tikes covers the cost of outbound shipping to you on all items over $49. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Traveling Tikes reserves the right to reject return requests or returns of items that are in used condition or missing parts, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Traveling Tikes are protected under a manufacturer's warranty. If you would like to return an item because of a defect, the manufacturer can help you with a repair or replacement.
Traveling Tikes does not process warranty claims, but we are always happy to assist you in resolving warranty issues directly with the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product because it was damaged upon receipt, we can help you with a replacement.
Order Changes and Cancellations
If you need to change or cancel an existing order call customer support at 424.479.9350.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments
The shipping company will make three attempts to deliver your package. If a package is undeliverable, refused, or canceled while it is in transit to you, Traveling Tikes will deduct 10% from your refund to cover the shipping and refusal fees we have incurred.
If you would like to return an item you received as a gift, we can provide a refund to either a Traveling Tikes e-gift card or to the original form of payment.
Once we receive your returned product, we will inspect it to ensure it has not been used and that the packaging is in the same condition in which you received it.
When your return is approved, a refund can be processed to the original form of payment or to a Traveling Tikes e-gift card.
You will receive a confirmation email when Traveling Tikes issues your refund. Please note that it can take several business days for your credit card company to process the funds to your account.