Mima Xari 4G – Silver – White – Black
Mima Xari 4G – Silver – White – Black
Earn 10% back in rewards points
- Suitable for use from birth up to 17kg / 37.4lbs
- Dimensions: 87 x 61cm / 34.2 x 24”
- Chassis weight: 9.2kg / 20.3lbs
- Weight of carrycot with mattress: 2.36kg / 5.2lbs
- Weight of chassis and carrycot: 11.7kg / 26lbs
- Weight of chassis with seat: 13.4kg / 29.5lbs
- Patented “carrycot inside” system allows use as a carrycot or stroller
- Supports a child from birth up to 37.4 lb.
- Carrycot is suitable for use through 6 months or when baby can sit unaided
- Stroller weight: 29.5 lb.
- Unfolded dimensions: 34.2″ L x 24″ W x 47″ H
- Folded dimensions: 35″ L x 16.5″ W x 24.4″ H
- Reversible seat allows forward- or parent-facing positions
- Padded shoulder/waist straps
- Cleverly concealed zips aid the transformation from carrycot to stroller seat and vice versa in as little as 15 seconds
- Allows 2 height positions: an elevated ride or a lower, more conventional position
- Carrycot can be stored inside the seat unit itself when not in use
- Folds easily with a simple press of a button and lift of a lever
- Can be folded with seat unit attached when seat is in forward facing position
- Stands upright independently when folded
- Simple, one-hand unfold mechanism
- 3-position reclining seat
- Angle adjustable handlebar
- Aluminum stroller frame
- Water repellent polyester/polyurethane fabric
- Linked foot brake
- Foam-filled, shock-absorbing tires
- Lockable swivel front wheel
- Rear-wheel suspension
- Removable and washable fabric
- Triple layered, fan-style canopy offers partial, minimal or total shade
- Front and rear storage baskets
- Assembly required
- 2-year mima’s limited warranty
FUNCTIONALITY & INNOVATION
The patented mima “carrycot inside” system means that xari can be used either as a carrycot or as a pushchair. The innovative system means that, when not in use, the carrycot is stored inside the seat unit itself. Aided by the cleverly concealed zips, the transformation from carrycot to seat and vice versa takes as little as 15 seconds.
EVOLVING WITH YOU
Easily switch from the carrycot to the seat unit once your baby is 6 months old or can sit unaided.
DISCOVER THE WORLD
The reversible seat means that baby can face the parent as well as face forwards and discover the world. The triple layered, fan-style canopy offers partial, minimal or total shade. 2 height positions; an elevated ride or a lower, more conventional position.
The compact xari pushchair folds down with a simple press of a button and lift of a lever. Remove the wheels if you need the pushchair to occupy even less space. To unfold simply lift the handlebar and take 2 steps back – xari rights itself with ease, even when using just one hand. May fold with the seat unit attached, when it is in the upright position and facing forwards.
Free shipping on all orders over $49 is available to Traveling Tikes customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping to Hawaii or Alaska or outside the United States.
Traveling Tikes orders are shipped via UPS/Fed Ex (smaller packages may ship USPS) from our warehouse in Los Angeles and South Carolina.
Transit time to your location is typically 1 to 5 days business days on average. Transit times are only estimates and are subject to change. UPS delivers packages on Monday thru Friday in most cities excluding rural areas. Fed Ex delivers Monday thru Saturday in most cities excluding rural areas.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be happy with your order from Traveling Tikes!
We do accept returns of new, unused items in the original box unopened and returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Traveling Tikes only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the attached product tags and original packaging.
How to Make a Return
To request a return authorization and shipping label, please contact customer support directly at 424.279.9350 with your order number and the reason for your return.
Return Shipping Fees
Traveling Tikes covers the cost of outbound shipping to you on all items over $49. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Traveling Tikes reserves the right to reject return requests or returns of items that are in used condition or missing parts, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Traveling Tikes are protected under a manufacturer's warranty. If you would like to return an item because of a defect, the manufacturer can help you with a repair or replacement.
Traveling Tikes does not process warranty claims, but we are always happy to assist you in resolving warranty issues directly with the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product because it was damaged upon receipt, we can help you with a replacement.
Order Changes and Cancellations
If you need to change or cancel an existing order call customer support at 424.479.9350.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments
The shipping company will make three attempts to deliver your package. If a package is undeliverable, refused, or canceled while it is in transit to you, Traveling Tikes will deduct 10% from your refund to cover the shipping and refusal fees we have incurred.
If you would like to return an item you received as a gift, we can provide a refund to either a Traveling Tikes e-gift card or to the original form of payment.
Once we receive your returned product, we will inspect it to ensure it has not been used and that the packaging is in the same condition in which you received it.
When your return is approved, a refund can be processed to the original form of payment or to a Traveling Tikes e-gift card.
You will receive a confirmation email when Traveling Tikes issues your refund. Please note that it can take several business days for your credit card company to process the funds to your account.