Nuna 2020 CUDL Baby Carrier - Olive
Quick OverviewYou can’t hold your baby all the time, even though you may want to. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free....
You can’t hold your baby all the time, even though you may want to. CUDL makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows. As baby wants to explore the world, have them face out or switch to backpack mode for growing toddlers.
- Choose from four carry positions for optimal support as your child grows
- Can be worn on the front facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months)
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies less than 4 months. No extra purchase needed.
- Magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband up to 57 in
- Adjustable seat to ensure comfort for baby and proper carrying position
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and waist belt provide all over comfort while evenly distributing baby’s weight
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- All zippers are lockable and covered to ensure no contact with baby
- Mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Zip open storage pocket on waist band
- Machine washable soft goods
- Removable infant head support
- Two included removable, GOTS™ certified organic cotton bib
- Organic cotton jersey knit and mesh fabric (main body)
- Resilient plastic
- Secure magnetic buckles
- All zippers are lockable
- Integrated infant booster
- Includes a pair of GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs
- Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months
- Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months
- Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months
- Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- Wash inside a mesh laundry bag.
- Wash in cold water, delicate cycle.
- Drip dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.