Nuna Pepp Next & Pipa Travel System - Caviar/Caviar
Quick OverviewPlanes. Trains. Automobiles. To you? They’re how you get to your destination. To your little — the trip is the adventure. And there’s so much to for them to discover...
Planes. Trains. Automobiles. To you? They’re how you get to your destination. To your little — the trip is the adventure. And there’s so much to for them to discover and do along the way. PEPP next’s ultra-compact fold easily tags along to all with you both. The ultimate space saver opening up to a fully loaded, sophisticated ride. With a complete canopy system, all-season seat, and spring suspension technology to boot, it’s no wonder this nimble number rivals that of a premium full-fledged stroller. In a compact frame.
Proof that great things can come in small packages.
PEPP Next Upgrades
- Spring suspension technology gives a nice, smooth ride.
- All-season seat changes with just a snap!
- Luxe leatherette height adjustable pushbar.
- Larger basket gives more room to store your on-the-go essentials.
- Smart and stately matte black frame with chrome-accented wheels.
- Lighter weight frame
- A chic, unique ride from the moment baby enters the world through toddlerhood.
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage.
- Compatible with the PIPA series car seats with included adapters.
- Opens easily with just one hand.
- One-hand pushbar makes one-hand-pushing/ other-hand-doing oh-so-simple.
- UPF 50canopy is removable and features a flip out eyeshade, Dream drape™, and window.
- Stands on its own when folded.
- Slide height-adjust harness for easy adjustments.
- Spacious seat allows for plenty of room to relax or stretch.
- Three position recline—perfect for snoozes on the move.
- Two position, adjustable calf support comforts little snoozers.
- Quick release five point harness.
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive.
- Lockable, front swivel wheels give peace of mind.
- Child's tray & cupholder
- Car seat adapters
- Stroller weight: 19.4 lbs
- Usage age: Birth to 50 lbs
- Open dimensions: 35.6 L x 22 W x 42.5 H
- Folded dimensions: 36.8 L x 22 W x 18.5 H
- Carton dimensions: 19 L x 11 W x 30 W
Pipa Infant Car SeatStyle and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to Nuna's clever and fashionable infant car seat, PIPA, both of these essentials are combined, providing ultimate comfort and protection for little lives, every which way you may decide to take them in.
Its sleekly styled and revolutionary Dream Drape creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, making it a must have safe haven. On its own or paired with the PEPP, PIPA makes on-the-go oh-so-easy.
Here's to making their first outing a world debut.
- Attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look
- Makes baby's first outing a secure and comfortably chic one
- Its revolutionary dream drape provides extra protection from the elements
- The dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- Healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex fabric creates a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- Sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements
- Works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm's way
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Ultra lightweight (just 7.9 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- Infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy
- Sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain
- The canopy's mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird's eye view for you
- The integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers
- The lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease
- Installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA's base featuring true lock installation
- Perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle's seat belt-no base needed
- Aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby
- Recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- Product dimensions: h 18.1 x w 17.4 x d 26.1 in
- Product weight: 7.9 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs