WAYB Pico Forward Facing Travel Car Seat - Jet
Quick OverviewReady for road trips and cleared for takeoff! Forward-facing and easy to fold, Pico meets U.S. safety tests for use in vehicles or planes. Travel Safer Pico is light and...
Ready for road trips and cleared for takeoff! Forward-facing and easy to fold, Pico meets U.S. safety tests for use in vehicles or planes.
Pico is light and compact, making it easier for families to always have a car seat. Pico goes where you go, stows easily, and installs with LATCH or a car or airplane belt.
Light, Strong, Aerospace-Grade Aluminum
Pico is just 8 pounds because its made with an aluminum frame, not a bulky, plastic shell.
Liftoff with ASTROKNIT™
ASTROKNIT™ high-performance mesh is breathable and comfortable. Pico fabric covers are easy to spot clean or remove and hand wash.
- Pico is just 8 lbs and folds up small. Easily stows in an overhead bin or in a trunk when not in use.
- ASTROKNIT(TM) mesh is breathable, comfortable, and easy to clean.
- Five-point harness with single height position.
- Forward-facing only.
- For children 22-50lbs and 30-45 inches tall.
- Child must be a minimum of 1 year of age; recommended for children 2 years of age and above.
- Pico can be installed using a car’s LATCH system (recommended) or using a car or plane seatbelt.
- Storage Position: 11.6” L x 14.5” W x 18.9” H.
- Lowest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 22.8” H.
- Highest Use Position: 15.2” L x 14.5” W x 27.8” H.
- Seat Weight: 8.0 lbs.