Eyes open & close. Sam’s eyes close at bedtime and open in the morning when it is ok to get up. Set at a specific time or by length of nap.
Zazu Sam Sleep Trainer - Grey
Quick OverviewTeaches children when it’s time to wake up and when to stay in bed. Eyes open & close. Sam’s eyes close at bedtime and open in the morning when it is...
Teaches children when it’s time to wake up and when to stay in bed.
Colour changing display. The LCD screen changes colour to denote morning or night.
Analogue and digital time. Easy for children to learn and understand.
Alarm clock. For older children, choose from 3 sounds with adjustable volume.
Adjustable brightness & auto shut-off. Dimmable nightlight can stay lit continuously or switch off after 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
How to use
Time to sleep
When it is time to sleep SAM closes his eyes. Clock display changes to red.
Just a little longer
30 minutes before wake-up time the display turns orange. 12 stars count down.
OK to get up
SAM’s eyes open and the display turns green – it’s OK to get up now!
- Age recommendation: From toddler through pre-teen (depending on development of child)
- Available Colors: Gray, Pink & Blue
- Power: Operates on AC/DC (included) and batteries (4 x AA, not included).
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.8 x 5.5 inches
- Diameter LCD screen: 7 cm (2.75 inches)
- Sam is not a toy and is tested according to international regulations