Bloom Fresco Rose Gold Base High Chair-Rosewater
Bloom Fresco Rose Gold Base High Chair-Rosewater
Earn 10% back in rewards points
As the world's highest baby chair, fresco chrome's 3-position recline system, and easy up/down height adjustment allow baby to join the family at the dining table or the modern breakfast bar; starting from birth, all the way to school age. in cradle mode newborn baby is up and away from the ground, safe from pets & household dust; parents and baby are able to experience all important eye-to-eye contact, so critical in the first formative months.
• fresco chrome is suitable from newborn to 36kg/79lb
• 3 recline positions; fully lie-flat newborn cradle, semi recline & upright seat, easily activated using a light touch pull handle
• 360-degree swivel
• 5 point safety harness with padded shoulder straps & bloom smart buckle
• pneumatic up/down height adjustment allowing for tray heights up to 91cm/36in
• removable harness straps allow conversion to a play seat for kids up to 8 years
• super-sized, scratch resistant & anti-slip adjustable feeding tray & second smaller play tray
• fresco chrome allows for both up-to-the table & traditional tray high chair positions
• removable click-in/click-out aluminum safety bar designed for use in all 3 recline positions
• removable sculpted booster seat for use with smaller infants
• removable aluminum footrest with 3 adjustable height positions
• easy to wipe clean nook and cranny free seat unit
• large, scratch free wheels concealed in base for easy movement
• trays made from FDA foodgrade plastic & stainless steel parts that are removable & dishwasher safe
• booster seat engineered to direct spills away from seat unit
• wipe-clean seat pads available in 14 vibrant & elegant colors
• push-button quick release harness straps for effortless height adjustment
• net weight: 14.3kg/31.5lb
• additional seat pads sold separately as accessories
• manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms
• * recline feature is not available with tray attached.
*frame and starter kit must be purchased together for proper product use
fresco chrome frame includes:
fresco chrome frame + comfort nest + feeding tray + play tray + safety bar + footrest
fresco chrome starter kit includes:
large pad + small pad + 5-point safety harness + smart buckle
Free shipping on all orders over $49 is available to Traveling Tikes customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping to Hawaii or Alaska or outside the United States.
Traveling Tikes orders are shipped via UPS/Fed Ex (smaller packages may ship USPS) from our warehouse in Los Angeles and South Carolina.
Transit time to your location is typically 1 to 5 days business days on average. Transit times are only estimates and are subject to change. UPS delivers packages on Monday thru Friday in most cities excluding rural areas. Fed Ex delivers Monday thru Saturday in most cities excluding rural areas.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be happy with your order from Traveling Tikes!
We do accept returns of new, unused items in the original box unopened and returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Traveling Tikes only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the attached product tags and original packaging.
How to Make a Return
To request a return authorization and shipping label, please contact customer support directly at 424.279.9350 with your order number and the reason for your return.
Return Shipping Fees
Traveling Tikes covers the cost of outbound shipping to you on all items over $49. Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
Traveling Tikes reserves the right to reject return requests or returns of items that are in used condition or missing parts, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Traveling Tikes are protected under a manufacturer's warranty. If you would like to return an item because of a defect, the manufacturer can help you with a repair or replacement.
Traveling Tikes does not process warranty claims, but we are always happy to assist you in resolving warranty issues directly with the manufacturer.
If you would like to return a product because it was damaged upon receipt, we can help you with a replacement.
Order Changes and Cancellations
If you need to change or cancel an existing order call customer support at 424.479.9350.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments
The shipping company will make three attempts to deliver your package. If a package is undeliverable, refused, or canceled while it is in transit to you, Traveling Tikes will deduct 10% from your refund to cover the shipping and refusal fees we have incurred.
If you would like to return an item you received as a gift, we can provide a refund to either a Traveling Tikes e-gift card or to the original form of payment.
Once we receive your returned product, we will inspect it to ensure it has not been used and that the packaging is in the same condition in which you received it.
When your return is approved, a refund can be processed to the original form of payment or to a Traveling Tikes e-gift card.
You will receive a confirmation email when Traveling Tikes issues your refund. Please note that it can take several business days for your credit card company to process the funds to your account.